Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132 LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 319

Thread: And why should the public have access to these again?

  1. #291
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Once more, why should these be legal?

    I said if fired at you it would have a better chance of killing you than a 22 would. Then you threw that part in there about firing at the head to make it seem like thats what I meand and it wasnt. No it doesnt, because I dont own any assault weapons like an uzi or AK. I never said ban all guns, just those types.

  2. #292
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Once more, why should these be legal?

    If u ban any guns at all you would be violating the second amendment. It does matter where u get hit at a 22 will do just as much damage as an uzi if u get hit.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  3. #293
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Once more, why should these be legal?

    Not the way I look at it. And how so?

  4. #294
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Once more, why should these be legal?

    If you ban any guns that is going against the right to bare arms. How is that difficult to understand?
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  5. #295
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Once more, why should these be legal?

    Because I see the 2nd amendment as somewhat outdated. At the time there werent any guns like the ones we have today and IMO I dont think the founding fathers anticipated the advances in weaponry- I've said this a million times.

  6. #296
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Once more, why should these be legal?

    What would u put in to change it? That no citizen can legally own a gun?
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  7. #297
    Inactive Member imported_GC1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2002
    Posts
    1,738
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Once more, why should these be legal?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because I see the 2nd amendment as somewhat outdated. At the time there werent any guns like the ones we have today and IMO I dont think the founding fathers anticipated the advances in weaponry- I've said this a million times. </div></div>

    So just how much of the Constitution do you think is outdated? Let's just let you re-write it all.
    "We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
    - Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959

    Welcome to the USSA!

  8. #298
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Once more, why should these be legal?

    I just think that public - assault weapons - doesnt need access to types like that.

  9. #299
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Once more, why should these be legal?

    Even if they are not legal people will still get them. That has already been said and proven so banning them would have little to no impact at all.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  10. #300
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Once more, why should these be legal?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GC1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because I see the 2nd amendment as somewhat outdated. At the time there werent any guns like the ones we have today and IMO I dont think the founding fathers anticipated the advances in weaponry- I've said this a million times. </div></div>

    So just how much of the Constitution do you think is outdated? Let's just let you re-write it all. </div></div>

    We are talking the 2nd.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •